Mittwoch, 2. April 2008

Tauranga - Ohope/ Whakatane

After the mud pools Karrie-Ann took a flight back to Wellington and I headed towards Tauranga where I met Jeremy, LeRoy and TJ again.
Tauranga is known for its little mountain called Mt Manganui. Sorry, but I have to say that compared to other NZ mountains this one looks like a hill. I still wonder why they make such a fuss about it... Anyway... we took a walk around it...


And went for a swim on the beach in Papamoa...


After I got to know more members of Jeremy’s family we had a yummy dinner and went on to Ohope where we spent the night at Kat’s place...a friend of mine from Wellington. Thank’s a lot Kat! The view across the sea to White Island was splendid!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
Anonym hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.