Sonntag, 17. Februar 2008

Mayday, mayday!!! Yvonne, where are you?!?

Well, I know you have not heard from me for a long time. The last four months passed quickly… and I was terribly busy. I have been travelling around for the last seven weeks. But before that I had worked fulltime at the Early Years Childhood centre. I had so much fun together with those little rascals. I took them to my heart. When I visited the centre this week I was emotionally touched. I did not expect I would react with tears in my eyes. I love them all! Besides I wrote research papers for university, moved to a new flat, which is just behind the Basin Reserve. I enjoyed spending my time over there watching cricket games. It is actually my favourite spot here in Wellington. I had lots of fun with my new friends while having potluck dinners and going out. I went to a soccer game in the Westpac Stadium (Wellington Phoenix FC vs. Central Coast Mariners FC- and no, I did not see David Beckham playing)

and attended life drawing classes, what I still do. I went to art exhibitions (Spatial Design, Piranesi and Pat Cush & Roger Morris – letzteren kenne ich persönlich – ist schon ein schönes Gefühl zu einer Kunst Vernissage zu kommen und vom Künstler mit Namen persönlich angesprochen zu werden). I watched amazing fireworks at the harbour water front on Guy Fawkes Day. I met Susanne again (refer to Able Tasman Coast Track), went to the Early Years staff party and Farewell Dinner of my workmates.


Got a new haircut. Around Christmas time I enjoyed “the Advents Calendar” Anika had sent me from home. Thank you my love. Actually, I still enjoy it...ups it’s already February!

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Love your new haircut..;-)

*Anika*

Andi hat gesagt…

Hey ho Kleine,

schön nach so langer Zeit endlich mal wieder was von dir zu lesen und vor allem zu sehen. Und du hattest recht, ich mag deinen "neunen" haircut, sieht gut aus. :-)

Aahhh, Cricket als favorite sport, ich werd verrückt. Da hatt ich vor kurzem erst lustige Diskussionen mit Daniel drüber. Das war echt cool :-D Aber mal im Ernst, bei Gelegenjeit musst du mir die Regeln mal erklären.

Ich mache mich mal demnächst an deinen nächten post. Schaut gut aus. Biba Kleine, love!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Also ich glaube sie meinte "favorite spot" Andy....würd mich echt wundern wenn Yvi jetzt auf Cricket steht...aber vielleicht weißt du da mehr als ich!? ;-)

Grüßle Anika

Yvonne hat gesagt…

Ja Anika... du hast es erfasst! Also wirklich, Andi! Na da sieht man, wer sich noch Zeit nimmt meine Berichte gruendlich zu lesen. SOwas!

Andi hat gesagt…

Na wenn das ma nich wieder ne anspielung is ... ;-)

Aber mal gut, dass ich mich geirrt hab, ich hatte schon Angst gekriegt mit dem Cricket!!! :D

:-* LG